We're looking for talented people like you to help us to build that platform!
- $65-$75k / year
- Full Time
What if you could change healthcare, make it more connected, more seamless, and more focused on positive outcomes? Juxly delivers clinical workflows that cross organizational boundaries, thereby giving physicians, nurses, and care coordinators a holistic view of the patient and leading them toward improved patient care. Juxly is empowering the transition to value-based healthcare and we’re looking for talented people to help us.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be supporting our sales team and management in a variety of tasks and projects that help our sales organization be more efficient and effective in engaging and closing prospective clients as well as managing ongoing relationships with Juxly clients, including our channel partners and the provider organizations that utilize the Juxly products and solutions.
Our network of connected providers and payers is growing rapidly, and you’ll be instrumental in implementing our sales success strategy and processes. Does this sound interesting to you? Then we invite you to read on…
Essential Job Functions
- Supporting the sales team in all required activities, including prospect research, meeting and demo preparation and scheduling, demo slide deck prep, documenting and organizing meeting notes in Salesforce, and more.
- Developing rapid and deep expertise configuring, working with, and maintaining our Salesforce CRM system
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining an efficient process, prospect and client documentation system in Google Drive
- Converting complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, charts, and written reports
- Developing rapid and deep expertise in Keynote, including deck design, content, slide organization, and transitions, as well as maintaining our Keynote deck and slide library
- Preparing a deck for each sales meeting/demo
- Scheduling, organizing, and taking structured meeting notes in sales meetings and demos
- Communicating with prospects and clients by email and phone in a highly professional and grammatically proficient manner to assist the sales process.
- While roughly 80% of your work will be supporting the sales organization, the remaining portion of your time will be shared between support of our Customer Success Manager in maintaining strong relationships with current clients, including support for regular, periodic meetings with current clients and preparation of reports.
- You will also occasionally be asked to help out with logistical and planning support of periodic marketing projects and campaigns.
This job might be for you if...
- You have a college degree.
- You’re very detail-oriented. (We know this is in a lot of job descriptions, but we really mean it. You have to love getting everything exactly right.)
- You are proficient in Salesforce or at least have some experience with Salesforce and an ability to learn how to optimize your Salesforce knowledge and proficiency quickly
- You are experienced with Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite), including particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets
- You are experienced in Keynote or at least in Powerpoint with the ability to quickly learn and use Keynote efficiently.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with modern productivity tools like Slack, Zoom, and Asana.
- Additional bonus points if you have marketing and/or customer service experience.
- Even more bonus points if you have relevant healthcare industry experience.
- You proactively and positively communicate well with colleagues and customers within a remote (virtual) environment using excellent written and verbal skills.
- You’re able to prioritize effectively and shift focus quickly when required.
- You’re analytical, organized, and meet deadlines.
- You care about our business by balancing focus, creativity, craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You’re a great listener and love to collaborate.
What to Expect
- We can’t wait to read your resume and get to know you! Let us know what excites you about creating the next level of customer experience in healthcare software.
- We’ll ask you to take some tests to help both of us determine if you and Juxly are a good fit.
- Next, we may set up a Zoom call to chat, hear about you and your experiences, and tell you more about the role.
- Then, a Zoom interview—a chance to meet Juxly team members, get to know them and discuss the role.
- We will make a thoughtful and deliberate decision about you and will not leave you hanging.
Is the job full-time?
What is the salary range?
Can I work remotely?
- Yes, with one caveat: because we’re based in Springfield, MO, we require your availability from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Central Time, regardless of your time zone.
What benefits can I expect?
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- New Apple laptop & equipment of your choice
- Open PTO Policy
Apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or on: LinkedIn
Senior Software Engineer
- Full Time
Be a major contributor at Juxly by creating and supporting the services and applications of our platform. You'll use your expertise to solve challenging Healthcare problems, build tests, and create documentation to ensure compliance with specifications. You'll be a part of a team that interacts regularly with all aspects of the business, whether it be our founder and CEO, account managers, or marketing team members. Be ready to lead team projects, perform code reviews and participate in specification reviews.Apply Now >